Monday, January 25, 2010

A RANDOM INTERRUPTION


SUZANNE ZACCONE was nice enough to send a few copies of her newly published book for our upcoming Auction in support of the American Cancer Society. Here is a little blurb from her about it and how the proceeds are benefitting the Cancer Center in Chicago...
Click on the image above to be redirected to her website!
~-------------------------~

I have just published a book about my battle with breast cancer. But why would your group members be interested? Because it is not your normal cancer book. It does not just tell a story. It is not full of confusing medical mumbo jumbo as I explain everything in terms that can be understood. My book tells my story but is chock full of information on how to better survive surgery, chemo, radiation and reconstruction surgery. It is a book that would be helpful to anyone with cancer or their caregivers. It includes questions to ask each doctor in the process as well as a small dictionary. One of my doctors also added his words at the end of many chapters. He balanced out my experience so others would fully understand the potentials. It knocks down the wall of fear and puts it all out there.
Please check out my website at www.arandominterruption.com where you can read reviews of the book. I would really like your members to know about this book. All proceeds are going to the cancer center at the University of Chicago if ordered through me. If ordered through the publisher 25% comes back to cancer, Barnes & Noble and Amazon sales will bring 10%. I will be intimately involved in how this money will be used.
Have a fabulous day!
Suzanne Zaccone suzez@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment